THE INNER CITY ARTS BUILDING
The Inner City Arts Building is an acquisition rehab project. This development was one of the first projects to be developed in the Historic Bronzeville District of Milwaukee, WI. Completed in January 2012, this project provides 3,800 sq. ft. of commercial office space. The building was originally constructed in 1867 and was one of Milwaukee’s first fire houses. The building was later adapted into an arts council and was used as such into the mid 1990’s.